Contact lenses are most favorite of some fashionable teens and school college girls. Mostly lenses are very suitable for makeup and dress color matching at party functions. These are really great thing in eye fashion accessories. We want to share most popular colored contact lenses for eye wear. We hope you will like our list post of colorful contact lenses.
September 17, 2012
September 17, 2012
Colored contacts for dark eyes have grown to be the option of an incredible number of dark eyed people on our planet. There are lots of colors you can purchase apart from blue and green, that are the common selection of dark eyed people. Altering dark eye shade to various shades is a method to provide a make-over to your character. Even without having to spend plenty of cash. The major problem of dark eyed people is they have no idea which color to select. The info offered about this posting can help in finding the right colored contacts for dark eyes.
Colored contacts for dark eyes could be categorized into conventional contacts and disposable contacts. Disposable contacts are more secure, because they are thinner and allow the corners breathe much more oxygen. These digitally printed contacts are ideal for people who would like to use colored contacts for over 8 hrs per day. There’s lesser manufacture of necessary protein and lesser possibilities of having a microbial infection.
There have been also Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes with various manufacturer around the world. There was kind of shade the contact lens has, presence tints, improvement tints, opaque color tints and light filtering tints. In having the Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes it can help the colour of your eyes gets brighter using the improvement tints. Now for Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes it’s your opportunity to preference one of the various shade that will match for the color of your skin, hair, dress or jewelries. There have been a few recommendations which you’ll discover the Colored Contacts For Dark Eyes you’ll have new look.
Obviously when you’re finding the right colored contacts for dark eyes, you will probably want to consider your general image.
Have you got dark skin or light skin? Is your hair dark or light? This can also enable you to choose the very best contact lenses for your overall appearance. For those who have skin which is about the dark side, then deep greens or violets appear amazing. Nevertheless, for lighter hair and skin shades, the greens and also the blues will be the best choice. So, think about the skin tone, hair shade as well as your individual type whenever you obtain a set of colored contact lenses.
Before buying colored lens you’ll want to proceed a find out more information about the product. Colored contact lenses will work in a number of variations to assist alter your eye shade. Typically lots of people with darkish eyes was feeling that lighter eyes tend to be more fairly and for that reason frequently locate a means to fix lighten up their brown eyes. With colored contacts for dark eyes, you are able to get rid of that brown eyes and change it into any colour of your deciding on. It’s actually exciting wowing a whole room with an all new appearance.
Despite the fact that there are a variety of colored contacts for dark eyes obtainable, not every type will probably work with your brown eyes; actually, you will find some types which you may as well just stay away from. Color improvement contact lenses are completely sort of shade contacts which you will have to avoid. Basically they’d been designed to enhance the color of eyes and work out it look a lot more vivid. They usually are available in green, blue and gray, although not brown. Simply because they are just designed to enhance the color of eyes, they’ll do little or almost nothing for women and men who may have deep brown eyes.
When purchasing colored contacts for dark eyes, buy colored opaque contacts that are created solely to alter dark brown eyes.
Opaque contact lenses are strong colored and that means you can easily see through them since the opaque shade protects the iris or tinted area and isn’t opaque round the contact, in which you see. Colors vary from blue, gray, green, honey, pure hazel, sapphire, amethyst, turquoise and brown. Available too are shades that may brighten up your eye color without having altering it. You will find contacts which will color light eyes and make up a eye-catching natural appear for instance Sea Green, Pacific Blue, and Caribbean Aqua.
Our recommendation is that before you decide to acquire this item; ensure that you’re not getting any eyesight problem. Non-prescription colored contacts must be utilized on caution as if it’ll be utilized carelessly; you might be having your self vulnerable to creating eye problem that could completely harm your eyes. You may either select from colored contacts for dark eyes and brown colored contact lenses.
July 22, 2012
Contact lenses have a come a long way since Bausch & Lomb introduced them in the early 1970’s. There are now colored contact lenses along with disposables and UV protection filters for the eyes. The main reason to use brown contact lenses is because of the teen craze right now called Twilight. Twilight is a teen book series about a vampire romance with a teenage human. Bella, the main character has brown, soft eyes. So, the actress uses brown contact lenses to play the part of her character. Her vampire boyfriend, Edward, uses the honey colored shade of brown contact lenses. This makes it almost natural looking and subtle. There is also one called Gold for a very dramatic look of vampires. It will get a person noticed in a scary heartbeat. With more and more TV shows and movies coming out, brown contact lenses are being used more often for a variety of reasons. It can be like Halloween for fun dress up or being a werewolf or simply portraying a character. Another reason to use brown contact lenses is simply to change a person’s eye color. As the contacts are prescribed by the doctor and they are safe to use. If a woman colored her hair for example, from red to brown, she would want to change her eye color. Her eyes could look bigger or even change the shape of her face. She could look serious, sad, sexy, and so many more emotions. Even the clothes a man or a woman wears, could be highlighted because of eye and hair color. With contact manufacturers, they now are making multi-shades of colored contact lenses. A person is not born with a straight eye color, like solid blue or brown for example. We simply say blue or brown. There can be light or dark shadings. So, this is what the manufacturers are cashing in on. Blending two and even three shades of colors for contact lenses. If a person’s skin color is lighter, the more brown the contact lenses, the more the color will stand out. If a person had darker skin and used a lighter brown shade of contact lenses it would create a very dramatic effect. A person just has to play with the color that they would like to wear. The reason to use brown contact lenses are mostly for fun, playing a prank on someone, or even having a secret identity. There are of course many more reasons. Now, its time to watch the next episode of Twilight!
July 4, 2012
If you’ve seen the Lady GaGa video Bad Romance then you’ll know how whacky Lady GaGa Contact Lenses can actually be, particularly circle contact lenses which are the closest to the special effect eyes in the video. Whether you think Lady GaGa is great or mental you can have tremendous fun by acting her out at fancy dress parties or if you are a fan whenever you feel like it, wearing Lady GaGa Contact Lenses is the perfect way to make an impact at any party. Please remember as with all contact lenses, do not wear for longer than 8 hours at a time, this is very important to keep your eyes healthy and clean.
Lady GaGa Contact Lenses Colours
It’s difficult to tell what colour the Lady GaGa Contact Lenses are in the Bad Romance video, the best way to describe them is a grey tone, however you can choose whichever colour Lady GaGa Contact Lenses you like.
June 24, 2012
Available in both prescription or non prescription varieties, color contacts are here to stay.
People like to wear them for different occasions or just for everyday use.
When they came onto the market people started going wild over them as they change the natural colour of the eye into different colours, whatever you choose.
To this day new and exciting colors are still being introduced and sold all over the world from purples, pinks, yellows and reds to zebra prints, tiger prints, cat eyes red contact lenses and mirrored lenses.
From the many different themes you can choose one for your requirements. Go theatrical, creepy or exotic.
You can use your contacts more than once depending on how you are caring for them. This is why it is important to choose ones which are good quality and worth your money. Everyone needs a change now and again especially when it comes to our physical looks. For those individulas who are feeling adventurous and want to be ‘out there’ they may simply want to go a bit wild with a totally different colour or design!
If you’re asking yourself ‘where can i get crazy contact lenses?’, you don’t have to look too far. You can buy them from online retailers where you can find the most unusual wacky contact lenses on the planet! There are all sorts of crazy, wacky choices out there that can bring out the creativity in you.
Colored contact lenses are a great way to enhance the way you look, and you can have a lot of fun with them. They are gaining popularity at a fast speed. Bright colored contacts, like illusions colored contacts, are those which give you the freedom of being different and having a new persona from the original you simply by changing the color of your eyes. There are even color contacts for dark eyes available
There are a different variety of contact lenses:
Standard crazy contact lenses which you can wear for a period of 18 months. The lenses ensure maximum comfort.
Monthly crazy contact lenses which you can wear for a period of one month. These latter tend to apply to the popular fake colored contact lens.
- Wash rinse and dry your hands before applying your contact lenses.
- Have regular check-ups with a practitioner as recommended
- Seek professional help and advice if you are having problems with your eyes or need advice with your contact lenses.
- Ask your self three questions each day ‘ do my eyes look good?’ Do my eyes feel good?’ and ‘do I see well?’
- You should regularly rinse and cleanse them before usage with disinfecting lens-cleaner solution.
- Bring contact lenses in contact with tap water.
- Wear your contact lenses for swimming (unless worn with goggles) or showering.
- Wet your lenses with saliva.
- Go to bed with a red, painful eye. Seek medical help immediately.
Have great fun choosing the contact lenses that suit you and your personality and just ‘go for it’ you will soon be the talk of the workplace. Choose different themes – halloween contact lenses, deep turqoise, sexy blue, lizard, pitch black mirrored contacts, scary skulls, hearts or even thunderbolts. Whatever you choose make the most of it and choose from a large range of themes and colours. Enjoy!
June 18, 2012
The American Academy of Ophthalmology recently revealed it is more important than ever contact lens wearers protect their eyes from infection. As more and more people begin to use contact lenses, more information needs to become available about the risks and benefits of contact lens use.
The Centers for Disease Control or CDC recently alerted consumers to the risk of a serious outbreak of an infection called Acanthamoeba keratitis. While rare, this eye infection can cause serious and permanent injury to the eye. It can also affect the health in many other undesirable ways.
How To Care For Your Peepers
How do you care for your peepers? You take care of your lenses. If you wear contact lenses, whether for fun or because you need them, you have to make sure you use them wisely. Sometimes consumers foolishly believe they will not get an infection if they use disposable lenses.
As with any lens however, proper care and handling is essential for avoiding infection. Introducing any bacteria in the eye can lead to bacterial infection, and once there, bacterial infection is not always simple to treat.
Here are simple tips everyone should follow to make sure they limit their risk of bacterial infection:
- Never buy contacts without first consulting with a qualified medical professional, preferably and eye doctor or specialist.
- When you receive your first pair of contacts, whether regular or disposable, permanent or semi-permanent, read the directions. Read the brochures that come with them. Read any literature your doctor gives you that helps you learn more about preventing infection and protecting your eyes. You need all the information you can get.
- Ask your doctor any questions you have about proper care for your lenses. If you forget to ask something, do not hesitate to call. They will call you back with the answer.
- If you do not know how to insert contact lenses, learn from your doctor. Most doctors will require you to stay at the clinic until you learn how to properly remove and insert your new contact lenses. If they do not show you this, ask them how to do it, or go somewhere else. This is critical to your health. Improper placement can lead to problems other than just infection; it can lead to scarring or tearing of the corneal tissue, so use your contacts with caution.
- Make sure you rinse your contact lenses with proper sterilized solution. Unlike your eye glasses, which you do not place inside of your eye, you cannot simply clean your contacts with water. In fact, if you do, you are more at risk for introducing a foreign object or infection.
- Always, ALWAYS wash your hands with soap & water before you put your contacts in, and before you take them out. Your hands should be clean anytime you handle your lenses.
- Make sure your contacts always rest in a sterile location. Do not lay them on a dirty surface or countertop.
- If you lose a contact, find it and sterilize it. Make sure there is no damage to it.
- Do not sleep in your contacts unless you buy contacts that you can sleep in. There are certain brands of contacts you can wear overnight, but most require you take them out daily.
- If you are not sure about the best way to clean your contacts, ask your eye care professional for more help or information.
- If you experience uncomfortable symptoms while wearing or after wearing your contacts, including swelling, puss, redness or irritation, call your eye doctor and schedule an appointment. You may need to stop wearing your contacts for a while because of an infection.
- Do not use anything except for the storage cases provided to you when storing your contact lenses.
- Disposable lenses are disposable. Do not wear them longer than you should.
- If you plan to swim or plan to be at the beach, where sand or other particles may enter your lenses or your eyes, then consider removing your lenses.
- Give your contacts time to dry naturally before you store them.
- Clean your lens case thoroughly and regularly, once every few weeks to keep your contacts fresh and bacteria free.
All bacteria are preventable, when proper care is taken to avoid infection. Remember while contact lenses are durable they are also delicate. Make sure you take action to prevent disease, before it happens, and you will avoid scary diseases like “Acanthamoeba keratitis.”
June 4, 2012
Step one – Wash your hands before putting in your proclear lenses. Clean hands are imperative in preventing red eye, or more commonly, particles trapped between your eye and the lens. Particles, even the most minute, can cause the lenses to scratch or cause friction against your eye. Many people who report hating contact lenses do so because they say they are uncomfortable, which is likely because of the grit and grime they are putting on their lenses and in their eye.
Step two – Dip you finger in saline solution and then touch your finger tip lightly to the exterior of the contact lens. The lens will attach to your finger easily, there is no need to bring your thumb into the occasion.
Step three – Look up at the ceiling and slowly move your finger into your eye and ever so lightly touch your finger to your eye. The lens will automatically cling to the curve of your eye. This is because of the natural moisture on your eye.
Step four – Blink several times slowly, but never quick or violently. This situates the lens on the center of your eye. Look in every direction with your eyes only to better situate the lens for the day. Many people say that this is when the lens falls out of their eye. Most likely this is because they are blinking either too soon or too violently. You are inserting an unnatural object into your eye, your body will take a while to adapt. If you cannot get it on the first try, then give it a day and try again every morning until it begins to work.
Step five – Never sleep in your contacts. Take them out at night and let them sit in saline solution over night. Never exceed the suggested life of your contact lenses, but refresh them annually or monthly, depending on the brand and type you purchase.
May 29, 2012
New Daily Disposable Multifocal Contact Lenses from CooperVision Offer Comfort, Performance, Health, and Convenience to Fit Your Life
More than one billion people worldwide have a vision condition called presbyopia(1), which is a natural decrease in the ability of the lens in the eye to change its shape to focus on close objects. We’ve all seen others struggle with trying to read menus and newspapers. Maybe it has even happened to you.
To combat this change in vision, which often begins around age 40, many people rely on contact lenses. However, currently the choices for lenses that are both multifocal and daily disposable are very limited. Presbyopes have had to choose between vision performance and convenience, but that is no longer the case. For these people, things are looking up.
CooperVision today announced the launch of Proclear® 1 day multifocal daily disposable contact lenses for the growing population of presbyopes looking for a convenient, comfortable, and healthier lens to wear full time, occasionally, or to complement progressive spectacles or reading glasses.
“When it comes to your vision or the way you live your life, we don’t think anyone should have to compromise,” said Dennis Murphy, executive vice president, global sales and marketing, CooperVision. “With Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses, vision is clear near, far, and in-between, without the need for spectacles.”
Comfort and Performance
Proclear is the only lens material cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for the claim that it: “May provide improved comfort for those who experience dryness or mild discomfort during lens wear.” This is especially important for presbyopes who often find that age-related dryness is an issue and deterrent for wearing contact lenses. Proclear also offers natural biocompatibility, meaning that the lenses are made to imitate the cells of the human eye.
A recent CooperVision-sponsored study compared the vision performance of Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses with a market-leading multifocal lens. Among patients with ADDs of +1.25 to +2.50, Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses scored equivalent for near vision and equivalent or better for intermediate and distance vision after one hour of wear. In the same study, Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses were preferred for vision among patients with ADDs of +2.00 to +2.50 after one hour of wear.
Convenience and Health
With daily disposable lenses, the cost and hassle of a lens care solution is eliminated. And because the lenses are replaced each day, they are one of the healthiest modalities available. Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses provide patients with the freedom to maintain an active and social lifestyle, allowing the wearer to decide whether to wear the lenses all day, part of the day, or reserve them for special situations. Plus, as your prescription changes, your eye care practitioner can easily adjust it, which means minimal disturbance to your vision, shorter appointments, and fewer follow-ups.
“With Proclear 1 day multifocal lenses, people get fresh lenses every day,” added Murphy.”For many, this also represents a fresh start to their contact wearing experience.”
CooperVision offers a broad portfolio of multifocal lenses on the market. The latest lens, Proclear 1 day multifocal, is manufactured with the company’s PC Technology™, a unique lens material that attracts and maintains moisture, thus reducing dryness.
News from yahoo.com
May 23, 2012
If you are tired of wearing your prescription glasses and are looking to make a change to contacts – you’re not alone. It’s been reported about 34 million people wear contacts and that number grows every day.
Once your eye doctor prescribes you contact lenses, the care is now in your possession. If you don’t take care of your contact lenses, you may end up with an eye infection or two.
Here are some important tips on how to take care of contact lenses:
- Hygiene and clean contact lenses go hand in hand. Always wash your hands with warm water and soap before handling your contact lenses or letting them touch your eye. Avoid using creams, lotions and cosmetics before placing the contact lenses onto your eyes.
- Once removed, contact lenses must be thoroughly cleaned, rinsed and disinfected. The contact lens solution must be approved by FDA and manufactured by reputable companies.
- Never substitute saliva or tap water for contact lens solution when wanting to rewet your contact lenses. Microorganisms can live in distilled water, causing infection or sight damage.
- Do not sleep with your contact lenses in your eye. When the eyes are shut, tears cannot carry the healthy amount of oxygen to the eye. As a result your contact lenses could become dry and stick to your eyes.
- Always use the appropriate contact lens case for storage. Be sure the lenses are tightly sealed. Do not leave your contact lenses exposed to air or dust.
Remember wearing a contaminated pair of contact lenses is an invite for eye infections. With proper care and maintenance, eye infections can be avoided.
May 20, 2012
Since the mass production of palpate lenses, population have been using them to adjust the color of their eyes, and the look as well. Some population even go as far and buying cosmetic palpate lenses that make the wearer appear to not have a pupil or retina. While this may seem extreme, many population use them as a prop for a movie or short film while other population wear them as part of a costume while Halloween. Cosmetic palpate sales are known to duplicate or triple while October when population begin buying them as part of their Halloween costume.
One of the most prolific places you’ll see cosmetic palpate lenses is in Hollywood. Not just at the movie studios, but with celebrities as well. Many celebrities wear cosmetic palpate lenses every time they’re in social and have even gone so far as to have their agents tell population that the cosmetic lenses are in fact the real eye color while every person else in fact knows the truth.
When you’re trying to pick out color cosmetic lenses there are a few things that you’ll want to remember.
1. population know what your eyes in fact look like. If you have brown eyes and one day show up to work with provocative blue eyes, population will notice. They may like it, but every person will know you’re wearing palpate lenses. Unless you’re trying to make a fashion statement and get noticed, you probably want to keep the fact that you wear palpate lenses hidden. In that case, clear palpate lenses are probably right for you.
2. You can turn the color over time. If you have dark blue eyes and want them to be lighter, start off slowly. Once you’ve worn a lighter shade for a few months, go someone else shade lighter. After a year you should be at the level of color you want and hopefully you were able to pull it off with only some population figuring it out. This method is particularly fitting for those population who are already in a job and don’t want to shock population with changes.
3. Don’t go too weird. If you select a lens that is typically reserved for vampires in a Halloween movie, you’re likely to alienate more than a few people. If your cosmetic palpate lens is anything but a general eye color, blue, green, brown, etc., expect some population not to like it. population have been known to get “written up” by their owner for not adhering to the dress code. A personal friend didn’t get hired and he suspected it was because of his palpate lenses!
While those are just 3 quick tips for you when you’re trying to select cosmetic palpate lenses, realize that those tips only scratch the exterior of facts available about palpate lenses. Don’t just take my word for it, consult your doctor about distinct colors that are available and find what you in fact like before settling for suitable clear contacts.
If you have already talked to your doctor about a cosmetic palpate lens, find some you in fact like and get them ordered!